Dear Readers: Please feel free to review the Contents of my book and biography in Gods, Genes, Conscience (iUniverse.com worldwide release 2006); and/or here (Google Books Search 2007) or here (Amazon.com Look Inside 2008). A list of global booksellers near you can be found here. Thank you all for scrutinizing!
Immediate Posting: The following Commentaries (developing thinkings) were made in response to the concerned articles, sources, and dates listed in May 2017, so as to promote the Good Dialogues worldwide. Thank you all for reading and scrutinizing!
- [NB: I'm in preparation of writing 2 books Decoding Scientism and Consciousness & the Subconscious (works in progress since July 2007), so my future Dialogues worldwide would not be engaged, and posted herein, as often as I had been over the past 11 years or so.]
- 1) Debating philosophers: The molecular gene -- RE: Neo-darwinist philosophers vs empiricist (or physiologist) philosophers!? (SandWalkCAN; May 5)
- 2) Debating philosophers: The Lu and Bourrat paper -- RE: There can be no debates but withdrawal of the flawed Evolutionary Theory in Biology of the 20th century past!? (SandWalkCAN; May 6)
- 3) Debating philosophers: Epigenetics -- RE: Empiricist (physiologist) philosophers vs Theorist (neo-darwinist) philosophers vs Publicist (science) journalists, advocates, deniers, ID-creationists, etc!? (SandWalkCAN; May 8)
- 4) Debating philosophers: Pierrick Bourrat responds to my criticism of his paper -- RE: How to differentiate ”Semantic” (rhetoric) vs “Scientific” (empiricist) philosophy debates and defences!? (SandWalkCAN; May 14)
- 5) Denis Noble writes about junk DNA -- [and more] -- RE: Medical physiologist vs Molecular biochemist on “evolution”, “junk DNA”, "selfish genes", etc!? (SandWalkCAN; May 24)